Tuesday, November 3, 2009
timed-writing
Friday in class we were to do a timed writing assignment about our community here at ball state. I was doing great on it until the fire alarm went off. We had a fire drill or something probably caught on fire, but we had to leave the building. I was doing my timed writing on blackboard and when the alarm went off i saved the draft, but little did i know its hard for you to get it back after you saved it on blackboard. Everybody else did theirs on Word. I guess i was the only one doing mine on blackboard, but when we came in i couldnt find none of my work that i submitted so it was like i did nothing. I learned a lesson here and that is to always start off my writing work on Word so i can save successfully!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A valuable lesson. I'm looking forward to reading what you have to say about community.
ReplyDelete